step and repeats
Create an Event Your guests Will Never Forget!
Custom Portable Step & Repeat Photo Backdrops:
- Premium glare free fabric for perfect photos every time
- Tool free hardware with exclusive lifetime warranty
- Colour match guarantee
- 100% Money back satisfaction guarantee
- RUSH timelines availabe!
Fabric Prints from $499, Vinyl Prints from $299, Expand “Hop Up” Style frames from $399
You want to have an awesome event. We get it. We want to help you crush it. We’ve done 1000’s of events and work with brands of all sizes, Marketing Firms, Agencies, Charities, Weddings, Conferences and many others. Our goal is to help you find the best option to suit your event, goals, budget and vision.
Things to Consider Before You Buy
How do you choose a supplier?
When you look around prices ranging from $100’s to $1000’s. What’s the difference? You get what you pay for. We get calls all the time where people opted for a cheaper soultion and are now stressed at their event with something they’re unhappy with.
Typical things to look for:
- Hardware you have to build or require tools
- Materials that show glare or are wrinkled
- Ask your supplier what is their colour guarantee?
- What warranty do they offer if the hardware gets damaged
- Be careful of sites that you upload artwork into
What size do you need?
The size is based on your venue and your audience goals. To help you find the perfect size, your supplier should ask:
- How many people will be in the pictures?
- How big of a presence do you want with your backdrop?
- How much space do you have to set up in?
- How high can you safely go, and are there restrictions at your venue?
Answering these questions will help you decide. You don’t want to go too small. Our best sellers are 10×8 and 12×8 for smaller events and 15×8 and 20×8 for larger ones.
What hardware are you going to choose?
The 2 types we recommend are the Expand or Quick Click style. Neither requires tools and both look great. The expand is the most popular, prints just attach with velcro and it clicks into place.
What is your budget?
This is the question that often forces compromise between the ideal solution and the acceptable one. Typically, tight budgets translate into customers choosing smaller backdrops or cheaper materials. While in some cases this is unavoidable, the best way to stretch your budget is to opt for a wall mounted solution or rent the backdrop hardware. Having spent years creating step and repeats, we can assure you that getting the material right is a non-negotiable. Vinyl, unless used in venues with lots of ambient light and with low ink coverage, will show glare from any camera flash or lights. If the aim is to add glamour and positive publicity this will undermine it! Call and get a free consultation to find out options for your event.
How much do they cost?
What size should I get?
What is guaranteed?
How long does it take to produce?
Let's get started!